Online TOEFL Preparation Course: IBT Test Preparation
The TOEFL iBT test is an important part of your journey if you’re looking to apply to an English-speaking college or university. The test, which measures your ability to read, write, listen, speak, and understand English at a university level, is an accepted form of scoring English language competency in over 130 countries, in more than 10,000 institutions.
At uMasterExam, we make TOEFL exam preparation easy. We offer a variety of practice materials to help students prepare for the test, including how to create an effective study plan, teaching students how to pace themselves during the exam, and providing useful study guides and textbooks to help each student get the best test score possible.
Best TOEFL Preparation Books
Prep books are one of the most effective ways to improve your TOEFL iBT test score. If you’re not sure which book to choose, uMasterExam can help point you in the right direction. The best prep books have four main characteristics:
- Contain useful strategies for answering exam questions
- Provide high-quality and relevant practice problems
- Enclose full-length mock tests for students
- Give in-depth answer explanations
Check out our top prep book picks today.TOEFL BOOKS
Best TOEFL Preparation Courses
No two students are the same—that’s why there exists a myriad of TOEFL preparation courses to suit all learning styles. Whether students need brushing up on their spoken English, or are ready to take a full-length practice test, UMasterExam can help you find a course that best suits your individual needs.
Best TOEFL Practice Tests
There is no better way to prepare for the TOEFL test than by taking a full-length practice exam. It gives students an idea of what questions to expect on their future test, and provides in-depth and comprehensive answers to help students learn from their mistakes. Browse our recommended TOEFL practice tests today.
TOEFL Listening Practice
There are many ways students can practice for their TOEFL tests. Listening is a great way to absorb and understand the nuances of the English language. In preparation for their test, students can listen to online broadcasts, documentaries, lectures and podcasts in English. The more you listen, the better you will understand the expressions and rhythms of the language. Learn the best strategies to ace the listening portion of your TOEFL test with UMasterExam.
TOEFL Writing Practice
One of the best ways to get acquainted with a new language is to use it in writing, a little each day. To improve English competency, students can keep a journal, write poems and practice taking notes from academic audio and video sources. Learn more about how uMasterExam can help you for the writing portion of the TOEFL exam.
TOEFL Speaking Practice
Speaking a new and foreign language can be daunting at first, but once you let go of that self-consciousness, it’s the fastest way to learn the language. Setting aside some time each day to communicate with friends, family, and loved ones in English is a great way to become more comfortable with the language. Learn more about how you can prepare for the TOEFL speaking component of the test today.
TOEFL Reading Practice
The best way to improve your English vocabulary and prepare for your upcoming TOEFL test is by reading a lot. Whether it is a book, online article, magazine, or daily newspaper, reading is a great way to challenge yourself while improving your English competency. Discover the best strategies to master the writing section of the TOEFL test today.
The Benefits of TOEFL Exam Preparation
With proper preparation, students will feel confident taking the TOEFL exam, and easily achieve their desired high score. Taking courses offered by uMasterExam—coupled with dedicated practice of reading, writing, and listening in English—can be advantageous to students in many ways. Here are a few ways students can benefit from in-depth exam preparation courses:
- Helps calm test-day anxiety. When you know what to expect, you can enter the TOEFL exam with a clear and stress-free mind.
- Improves your scores. Those who have prepared for the TOEFL exam are at an advantage over other students. After taking multiple practice tests, students can tailor their answers to instructors’ expectations.
- Prepares for college or university. The act of preparing for and taking a test teaches students valuable skills, like listening to lectures, reading academic texts, and participating in group discussions; all of which are applicable to life as a university-level student.
TOEFL Exam Preparation Checklist
There are many ways students can prepare for their TOEFL exam. Here are a few of particular importance:
- Listen. Students should listen to as much English as possible, in many different accents. The listening portions of the TOEFL test can be challenging, and there is no better way to prepare than by listening to podcasts, documentaries, lectures and radio programs in English.
- Speak. Joining a local group or club of people interested in conversational English is a great way to get better acquainted and more comfortable with the language. Ideally, at least one person in the group should be a native English speaker. Practicing reading out loud, listening to audiobooks, and making friends with native English speakers are all great ways to prepare for the test.
- Read. English textbooks, literature, magazines, and newspapers are an easy and inexpensive way to learn the language. Visit your local library and challenge yourself by taking out an English book that lies outside of your comfort zone. You’ll be surprised at how much your comprehension and grammar improves.
- Practice. Taking practice TOEFL tests prepares students in more ways than one. It teaches them what types of questions they should expect on the real test, how to properly manage their time while taking the exam, helps them familiarize themselves with the format of the exam, and provides in-depth answers to help learn from mistakes. Practice makes perfect.
- Prepare. On the day of the test, students will know exactly what to bring to be prepared. It will alleviate stress and help them focus on answering the questions to the best of their ability.
Whether you are at a beginner, intermediate, or advanced level of English language competency, uMasterExam provides every resource you need to get ready for your TOEFL test. From in-depth practice tests, to courses designed to strengthen your listening, writing, reading, and speaking skills, you can expect nothing but a valuable and positive experience from the programs offered at uMasterExam.
Browse our TOEFL preparation courses and sign up!START HERE
Pave the way to your future! Start your preparation today!Read More
For a specialized TOEFL program under the guidance of native English tutors. Get In Touch With Us!Read More
TOEFL Exam Preparation Made Easy As a student preparing to apply to attend an English-speaking college or university, TOEFL exam preparation is a must. Even if your overall grasp of English is solid, it is essential to go into the exam with a good idea of what to expect from the test. Preparation can…Read More
TOEFL Mock Test: Where and How to Practice The key to doing well on the Test of English as a Foreign Language is first to prepare and then to practice. This is why you need to take a TOEFL mock test. Even if you have been speaking English for a very long time, there…Read More
TOEFL Exercises: Ideas To Help You Prepare For every student who needs to take the TOEFL to gain admission to the college or university of their choice, preparation is the key to getting a good score. However, if you don’t have access to a formal TOEFL class, the preparation process can be a long and…Read More
- Effective Ways To Master TOEFL September 26, 2017
- Five Things To Do To Get A High Score On The TOEFL September 26, 2017
- What You Need to Know about the TOEFL iBT December 14, 2016
- In Need of TOEFL Practice Tests? Here’s Where to Find Them November 28, 2016
- Prepare for the TOEFL Test by doing these 3 things November 28, 2016
- 5 Things to Do to Get a High Score on the TOEFL Writing Section November 28, 2016
- 5 Ways to Get More TOEFL Listening Practice November 28, 2016
- 7 English Grammar Rules You Need to Know before Taking the TOEFL November 26, 2016
- 12 Key Steps to Succeeding on the TOEFL iBT November 26, 2016
- Common TOEFL Speaking Topics November 26, 2016
- Creating an Effective TOEFL Study Plan November 26, 2016
- Get the High TOEFL Score You Need by Avoiding These Common Mistakes November 26, 2016